From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Çandır within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ahmet Eroğlu (MHP)|
|• District||98.87 km2 (38.17 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,261 m (4,137 ft)|
|• District density||51/km2 (130/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çandır is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 19,037 of which 13,449 live in the town of Çandır.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çandır, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|