(Redirected from Çem)
Sultan Cem was a prince of the Ottoman Empire.
Cem may also refer to:
- College of Emergency Medicine
- College of Engineering Munnar, an engineering college in Munnar, India
- College of Estate Management
- Cem (given name), including a list of people with the given name Cem
- Cem River, a river flowing through Albania and Montenegro
- Categorization-Elaboration Model. A model that explains relationships between work group diversity and work group performance.
- CBU-87 Combined Effects Munition
- CEM (Macau), a private public utility company
- CEM cell, a cell line derived from human T cells
- Cement of different type: CEM-I, CEM-II, CEM-III, CEM-IV, CEM-V
- Central Airport in Central, Alaska (IATA Code: CEM)
- Certified Energy Manager, abbreviated CEM, through the Association of Energy Engineers
- Chain ejection model, a model explaining electrospray ionization in mass spectrometry
- Chief Executive Manager
- Chinese Educational Mission (1872–1881)
- Civil Emergency Message
- Compagnie Électro-Mécanique
- Composite epoxy material
- Computational electromagnetics
- Conceptual Entity Model
- Contagious equine metritis
- Contract electronics manufacturers
- Customer experience management
- Cylindrical Energy Module
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Science and Technology
- Channel Electron Multiplier Detector in Mass Spectrometry