Location of Çifteler within Turkey.
|• Governor||Erdal Çakır|
|• Mayor||Metin Özen (AKP)|
|• District||794.25 km2 (306.66 sq mi)|
|Elevation||875 m (2,871 ft)|
|• District density||20/km2 (52/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çifteler is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 16,716 of which 11,872 live in the town of Çifteler. The district covers an area of 820 km2 (317 sq mi), and the average elevation is 875 m (2,871 ft).
- Abdil Ceylan (born 1983), Olympic long-distance runner
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çifteler, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Turkey. "General information on Çifteler, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Index Mundi. "Geographical information on Çifteler, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-04.
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|