École Française de Bujumbura
|École Française de Bujumbura|
Boulevard de l'Uprona, Bujumbura, Burundi
The École Française de Bujumbura is a French international school in central Bujumbura, Burundi. It is in proximity to the Prince Rwagasore Stadium. It has maternelle (preschool), élémentaire, collège (junior high school), and lycée (senior high school/sixth-form college) sections.
As of 2015 it has 550 students ranging in age from 2-18. The students include Burundians and French but the school also has persons from other countries.
As of 2016[update] the school directly teaches from toute petite section ("the littlest section", for students under three years of age) until seconde (first year of lycée) and uses CNED for the remaining two years, première and terminale.
- "Nos coordonnées." École Française de Bujumbura. Retrieved on 19 January 2015.
- "Espace primaire." École Française de Bujumbura. Retrieved on 19 January 2015.
- "Espace secondaire." École Française de Bujumbura. Retrieved on 19 January 2015.
- "Etablissement" (Archive). École Française de Bujumbura. Retrieved on 14 September 2015.
- "École française de Bujumbura." AEFE. Retrieved on October 18, 2016.
- École Française de Bujumbura (in French)
|This Burundi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|