Éder dos Santos
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Éder dos Santos Ramírez|
|Date of birth||2 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 26, 2007.
Éder dos Santos Ramírez (born 2 January 1984) is a former Mexican football player who played for Socio Águila in the Primera División A de México as a defensive midfielder. He made his debut as a substitute in the 2007 Apertura on November 18, 2007 against Académicos.
Dos Santos played for the Socio Águila Fútbol Club from the Primera División A de México, Mexico’s second division league team associated with the first division team of Club América. He is one of three sons of the Brazilian footballer known as Zizinho who played for the Mexican clubs Monterrey and Club América. His siblings Giovani currently plays for Los Angeles Galaxy while his other brother Jonathan play for Villarreal CF.
- Medero, Rodrigo V. (November 18, 2007). "Académicos aseguró su boleto a la Liguilla" [Académicos make sure of their ticket to the Liguilla] (in Spanish). Mediotiempo. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- López, Xavier (December 2, 2007). "Giovani, ejemplo para su hermano" [Giovani, example for his brother] (in Spanish). Retrieved December 14, 2007.
- "La familia Dos Santos, ante un partido que une raíces" [The Dos Santos family, before a match which unites roots] (in Spanish). Marca. 16 June 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- Arielle Castillo (15 July 2015). "Giovani Dos Santos 101: Everything you need to know about the LA Galaxy's new Designated Player". MLS Soccer. Retrieved 27 September 2015.