|Full name||Edgar Esteban Dueñas Peñaflor|
|Date of birth||March 5, 1983|
|Place of birth||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Center back|
|2014–||→ Chiapas (loan)||25||(0)|
|2016–||→ Puebla (loan)||7||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 December 2015.
During the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup, Dueñas, and four other members of the Mexico national team, tested positive for the banned substance of Clenbuterol and were withdrawn from the squad. Later, all players were exonerated as FIFA determined that the accused had ingested the banned substance through contaminated meat that had been inadvertently served during a pre-tournament training camp.
- Primera División de México: Apertura 2005, Apertura 2008, Primera División de México Bicentenario 2010
- "Five Mexico Players Test Positive". ESPN Soccernet. June 9, 2011.
- "FMF absolvió a acusados de dopaje". ESPNDeportes Mexico. July 10, 2011.
- "FOOTBALL – THE CAS DISMISSES URGENT REQUEST FOR A STAY FILED BY OLYMPIAKOS VOLOU". The Court of Arbitration for Sport. 17 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- "WADA withdraws CAS appeal in case of Mexican footballers". World Anti-Doping Agency. 12 October 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- Édgar Dueñas Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- Édgar Dueñas at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article relating to Mexican association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|