Émile Proulx-Cloutier (born 1983 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian actor and musician. He is most noted for his performance in the film We Are the Others (Nous sommes les autres), for which he received a Canadian Screen Award nomination for Best Actor at the 6th Canadian Screen Awards.
His other roles have included the films Matusalem, The Ring, Le Banquet, Le déserteur, Another House (L'Autre maison) and La Bolduc, and the television series Deux frères, Les Hauts et les bas de Sophie Paquin, 30 vies and Plan B. As a musician he has released two albums, Aimer les monstres (2014) and Marée haute (2017).
- "Émile Proulx-Cloutier: comme un appel d'air". La Presse, November 20, 2017.
- "Plusieurs Québécois finalistes au gala des prix Écrans canadiens". Le Soleil, January 16, 2018.
- "Émile Proulx-Cloutier: la métamorphose". Le Droit, November 2, 2017.
- "Les arts en rafale". La Voix de l'Est, May 31, 2018.
- "Émile Proulx-Cloutier: bon sang ne saurait mentir". L'Information du Nord Sainte-Agathe, June 18, 2016.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|