Épinal – Mirecourt Airport
|Épinal - Mirecourt Airport
Aéroport d'Épinal - Mirecourt
|Operator||CCI des Vosges|
|Serves||Épinal / Mirecourt|
|Elevation AMSL||1,084 ft / 330 m|
Source: French AIP
Épinal – Mirecourt Airport or Aéroport d'Épinal - Mirecourt (IATA: EPL, ICAO: LFSG) is an airport located in Juvaincourt, 31 km (19 mi) northwest of Épinal and 6 km (3.7 mi) northwest of Mirecourt, in the Vosges département of the Lorraine région of France. Originally built in 1953 as a NATO over-spill base, the air base never had permanent units assigned, but was used regularly for exercises and training.
Airlines and destinations
operated by SkyTaxi
|SunExpress||Seasonal charter: Izmir|
- LFSG – Épinal Mirecourt. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 20 July 2017.
- "‘Greenfield airport in Karaikal in two years'". Coimbatore. The Hindu. 14 March 2012. Retrieved Feb 5, 2014.
- Epinal Mirecourt Airport (official site) (in English) (in French)
- Aéroport d'Epinal - Mirecourt (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Airport information for LFSG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for EPL at Aviation Safety Network
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Vosges geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|