Boyer at the 1993 Tour de France
|Full name||Éric Boyer|
2 December 1963 |
|3 stages Giro d'Italia
1 stage Tour de France (TTT)
Boyer was born in Choisy-le-Roi. In the 1988 Tour de France, he finished in 5th place in the overall classification - the highest placed French finisher. Boyer won a stage in the 1991 Giro d'Italia. After his cycling career, Boyer worked for television (including Eurosport and L'Equipe) and newspapers. He was manager of the Cofidis team from 2005 until June 2012. In addition he briefly served as president of the AIGCP from 2008 to 2009.
- Tour de France:
- 5th place overall classification
- Éric Boyer at Cycling Archives
- Éric Boyer : « Pour moi, c'est l'écoeurement total ». 2009
- Guillamet, André (5 February 2004). "Eric Boyer arrive à Marcoussis" [Eric Boyer arrives in Marcoussis]. Le Parisien (in French). Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Boyer takes AIGCP reins". cyclingnews.com. 22 April 2009. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- Benson, Daniel (4 October 2012). "Vaughters will not seek AIGCP re-election". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
|This biographical article related to a French cycling person born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|