|Born||16 November 1963 (age 55)|
Éric Fréchon (born 16 November 1963) is a French chef, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and three stars at the Guide Michelin. He has been described as "chef royalty"  and received positive reviews as chef of the restaurant Épicure at the Hôtel Le Bristol in Paris. In 2015 he re-opened the hotel restaurant Céleste which is part of The Lanesborough
- 1995: La Verrière d'Éric Fréchon (next to the Buttes Chaumont) 19th arrondissement of Paris (closed)
- 2010: Le Mini Palais (at the Grand Palais) 8th arrondissement of Paris
- 2013: Le Lazare (Gare Saint Lazare) 8th arrondissement of Paris
- 2015: The Lanesborough
- 1993: Meilleur Ouvrier de France
- 2008: Chevalier (Knight) of the Legion of Honour named by French President Nicolas Sarkozy
- 2009: Three stars at the Guide Michelin
- "Chef Review: Chef Eric Frechon". finetraveling.com. 2015-02-01. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "Epicure by Eric Frechon at Le Bristol". elizabethonfood.com. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "French Fancies: The Lanesborough's Eric Fréchon and Florian Favario". London Evening Standard. 2015-06-18. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "New Openings: Céleste". The Daily Telegraph. 2015-08-03. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- Official sihttps://m.facebook.com/Nan-Yu-May-1676206979301230/te of Éric Fréchon (in French)
- Official site ဖာသည္မေလးhttps://m.facebook.com/Nan-Yu-May-1676206979301230/
- of the Hôtel Bristol (in French)