Éric de Rothschild
|Éric de Rothschild|
Éric de Rothschild in 2013
October 3, 1940 (age 77)|
New York City
|Spouse(s)||Maria-Beatrice Caracciolo Di Forino|
Alain de Rothschild|
Mary Chauvin du Treuil
Élie de Rothschild (uncle)|
Pierre Rosenberg (brother-in-law)
Baron Éric Alain Robert David de Rothschild (born October 3, 1940) is a French banker and philanthropist.
He was listed as a beneficiary of an offshore account by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), which released the full list of companies and individuals in the Panama Papers on 10 May 2016.
He has been the chairman of the Mémorial de la Shoah, a museum about The Holocaust in Paris, since 2001. In 2012, he called for the teaching of the Holocaust in French schools, to combat antisemitism and all forms of racism.
- Antoine Fouchet, Éric de Rothschild plaide pour « l’enseignement de la Shoah », La Croix, January 29, 2012
- Sharlene Goff, The Rothschilds’ family fortune, Financial Times, March 25, 2010
- "History - Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)". www.lafite.com.
- "Rothschild & Co Investor Relations". www.paris-orleans.com.
- "Baron Eric de Rothschild - ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database".
- "Administration - - Grande Synagogue de La Victoire". www.lavictoire.org.
- Max Abelson, ‘Come on In, Baron!’ Eric de Rothschild Buys Village Co-op for $1.15 M., The New York Observer, June 5, 2008
- The Rothschild Archive: Genealogy
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|