Étoutteville is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Normandy region in northern France.
A farming village situated in the Pays de Caux, some 23 miles (37 km) southwest of Dieppe at the junction of the D27, D37 and the D53 roads.
Historical population of Étoutteville
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The church of St.Thomas, dating from the thirteenth century.
- The ruins of a feudal castle at Bois-des-Mottes.
- The seventeenth-century château de Plainbosc, with a dovecote.
- The château de Saint-Côme.
- The chapel of Saint-Côme at Etainnemare, built in 1825.