From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Évora (disambiguation))
Evora or Évora may refer to:
- Évora, a city in the Alentejo area of Portugal
- Évora (district), the political district of which the city of Évora is the capital
- Evora (genus), a genus of moth
- Lotus Evora, British sports car, launched 2008.
- Affonso Évora (born 1918), Brazilian basketball player
- Amanda Evora (born 1984), American pairs skater
- César Évora (born 1959), Cuban actor
- Cesária Évora (1941-2011), Cape Verde singer
- Gala Évora (born 1983), Spanish singer and actress
- Nelson Évora (born 1984), Portuguese track and field athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.