This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by Magma|
|Released||November 5, 2009|
Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré is the tenth studio album by the French progressive rock group Magma. It was released on November 5, 2009. Parts of it have been played live since 1975 and can be found on various albums as extracts or live versions.
The song "Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré II" combines "Ëmëhntëht-Rê (Extrait n' deux)" (previously released on the 1988 CD of 1976's Üdü Ẁüdü), "Hhaï" from the album Live/Hhaï (1975), and "Zombies (Ghost Dance)" from the album Üdü Ẁüdü (1976).
Included with the CD is a making-of DVD called "Phases".
Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré is the third chapter of the Köhntarkösz trilogy. It is supposed to tell the story of Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré. But since he was murdered in antiquity and Köhntarkösz supposedly found his tomb in the 1970s (and had a vision of Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré's life) the album can be seen as the third and final chapter of the trilogy and a prequel as well.
- Stella Vander – vocals, percussion
- Isabelle Feuillebois – vocals
- Hervé Aknin – vocals
- Benoît Alziary – vibraphone
- James MacGaw – guitar
- Bruno Ruder – Fender Rhodes
- Philippe Bussonnet – bass, piccolo bass
- Christian Vander – drums, vocals, piano, Fender Rhodes, keyboard, percussion
- Claude Lamamy – vocals
- Marcus Linon – vocals
- Pierre-Michel Sivadier – vocals
- Himiko Paganotti – vocals
- Antoine Paganotti – vocals
- Emmanuel Borghi – piano
- Ëmëhntëhtt-Ré at www.seventhrecords.com