Ölürüm Sana (album)
|Studio album by Tarkan|
|Recorded||Recorded at Erekli Tunç, Istanbul Plak, Platinum Island and Imaj Studios (Istanbul, Turkey)|
Ölürüm Sana, ( English I'd Die for You ) Tarkan's third studio album, was released on July 5, 1997. The album was distributed in both Europe and Asia. It sold more than 3 million copies in Turkey, and a total of 4.5 million worldwide, and sales continued till 2003. This album received very good reviews, becoming one of Turkey's best-selling albums, and played a heavy role in catapulting Tarkan to the status of 'Mega-Star'.
|1||Şımarık||Sezen Aksu, Tarkan||Sezen Aksu||3:54|
|2||İkimizin Yerine||Tarkan, Sezen Aksu||Tarkan, Sezen Aksu||4:42|
|4||Salına Salına Sinsice||Tarkan||Tarkan||3:55|
|5||Gecemin Ürkek Kanatlarında||Tarkan, Ozan Çolakoğlu||Turgut Berkes||3:49|
|8||Başına Bela Olurum||Tarkan||Tarkan||4:11|
|11||Beni Anlama||Ozan Çolakoğlu||Pakize Barışta||5:21|
- "Şımarık" (Published: 10 July 1997)
- "İkimizin Yerine"(Published: 6 October 1997)
- "Salına Salına Sinsice" (Published: 9 March 1998)
- "Ölürüm Sana" (Published: 12 July 1998)
Şımarık, Ölürüm Sana, Salına Salına Sinsice, and Kır Zincirlerini enjoyed a relatively high success in Turkey and the world.
Launched in 1998 as a single, Şımarık helped Tarkan to become known Europe and around the world, and, released in 1999, his song Kır Zincirlerini (Bu Gece) also increased his fan-base.
The third track on the album Salına Salına Sinsice was remixed for its music video, and this remixed version was not available in the album itself.
- Publisher, Producer: MEHMET SÖĞÜTOĞLU
- Supervisor: TARKAN
- Music arrangement, keyboards: OZAN ÇOLAKOĞLU
- Assistant producers: ÖZGÜR BULDUM, UYGAR ATAŞ, EGEMEN ÖNCEL
- Editing: ÖZGÜR BULDUM, ÇAĞLAR TÜRKMEN, SERHAN KESER (Compel LTD), DUYAL KARAGÖZOĞLU
- Mastering: ÇAĞLAR TÜRKMEN
- Mix: RIZA EREKLİ, OZAN ÇOLAKOĞLU, BRİAN KİNKEAD
- Studio: EREKLİ TUNÇ, İSTANBUL PLAK, Platinum Island, Imaj
- Tonmaister: ÖZGÜR BULDUM, ARZU ALSAN, SERKAN KULA, SHAWN COFFEY, MURAT MATTHEW ERDEM, STEVE SAUDER, DENİSE BARBARİTA, UFUK ÇOBAN
- Photography: TAMER YILMAZ
- Make-up and Hair: ZEKİ DOĞULU
- Costumes: BAHAR KORÇAN
- Fashion editor: HAKAN ÖZTÜRK
- Graphics: ONUR ÖZKILINÇ
- Printer: ONUR OFSET
|This 1990s pop album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|