|Operator||Örebro Läns Flygplats AB|
|Elevation AMSL||188 ft / 57 m|
Örebro Airport (IATA: ORB, ICAO: ESOE) is located 10 kilometers southwest of Örebro and is Sweden's 23rd largest passenger airport and the 4th largest cargo airport. It was opened in 1979. The airport handled 101,669 passengers in 2013.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter services to and from Örebro:
|Braathens Regional Aviation||Seasonal charter: Split|
operated by LOT Polish Airlines
|Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Gran Canaria, Palma de Mallorca, Rhodes, Tenerife|
|Jet Time||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Chania, Gran Canaria, Larnaca, Palma de Mallorca|
There is no public transport which goes to the airport, but bus 513 from the centre of Örebro stops on a road about 2 km away from the airport. Other transport alternatives will likely involve a car or taxi.
- "Passagerarfrekvens" (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- "Landningsfrekvens" (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- http://www.orebroairport.se/omflygplatsen/faktaomflygplatsen.4.25e6bcc411eccf1b6898000808.html Fakta om flygplatsen
- Flightschedule Örebro Airport
Media related to Örebro Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official site (English)
- Airport information for ESOE at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|