This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||12 February 1982|
|Associated acts||Building Instrument |
Strings & Timpani
Erlend Apneseth Trio
Crab is Crap
The Big Almost
Øyvind Hegg-Lunde (born 12 February 1982 in Lærdal, Norway) is a Norwegian musician (drums and percussion), raised in Borgund, Sogn og Fjordane, but today resides in Bergen. He is known from collaborations with José Gonzalez, Junip, Arve Henriksen, Ståle Storløkken, Trygve Seim, Per Jørgensen, Terje Isungset, Håkon Kornstad, Kjetil Møster, Kurt Johannessen, Stein Urheim, Stephan Meidell, and The Megaphonic Thrift.
Hegg-Lunde holds a Bachelor's degree in jazz/improvised music at Griegakademiet and the Högskolan för scen och musik in Gothenburg. He is active in several separate projects, like Building Instrument, Electric Eye, Strings & Timpani, Erlend Apneseth Trio, Crab is Crap, Glow, Krachmacher and The Big Almost.
Since 2001 he has toured clubs and festivals in Norway and Scandinavia, as well as Europe, America, Africa. He has collaborated with other art forms such as dance, poetry, theater, performance art and VJs. He has received various scholarships and awards, including Nattjazz sin Vitalpris.
Together with co-composer Stephan Meidell, Hegg-Lunde got brilliant reviews for his commissioned opening concert Voice & Strings & Timpani for the 2016 Nattjazz. It was presented with musicians like Mari Kvien Brunvoll, Eva Pfitzenmaier, Kim Åge Furuhaug, and Stein Urheim.
- With 'Klangkameratane'
- 2007: Mess Is More (Øyvind Jazzforum)
- With 'Jacon'
- 2009: 2009 (Gallop)
- With Stein Urheim
- 2009: Three Sets Of Music (Soundlet)
- With 'Defekt'
- 2010: Pete's Game Machine (Eclipse)
- With Sarah Riedel
- 2010: Memories Of A Lost Lane (Parallell)
- With Jessica Sligter
- 2012: Fear And The Framing (Hubro)
- With 'Krachmacher'
- 2012: Paratrooper (Playdate Records)
- With 'The Sweetest Thrill'
- 2012: Jewellery (Playdate Records)
- 2014: Strings & Timpani (Klangkollektivet)
- With Erlend Apneseth
- 2013: Blikkspor» (Heilo)
- With 'Glow'
- 2013: Glow (Playdate Records)
- With 'Augur Ensemble'
- 2013: The Daily Unknown (Bottom)
- With 'Electric Eye'
- 2013: Pick-Up, Lift-Off, Space, Time (Klangkollektivet)
- 2016: Different Sun (Jansen Plateproduksjon)
- With 'The Big Almost'
- 2014: Mouth (Klangkollektivet)
- With 'Building Instrument'
- 2014: Building Instrument (Hubro)
- 2016: Kem Som Kan Å Leve (Hubro)
- With 'Crab is Crap' feat. Ståle Storløkken
- 2015: Miradouro (Øyvind Jazzforum)
- With Erlend Apneseth Trio
- 2016: Det Andre Rommet (Hubro)
- With 'Strings & Timpani'
- 2016: Hyphen (Hubro)
- "Stein Urheim & Øyvind Hegg-Lunde @ StåOppJazz". Bergensavisen. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "Jazz frå Jølst". Dagsavisen (in Norwegian). 2007-05-07. Retrieved 2016-07-23.
- "Bygg eit band". Dagsavisen (in Norwegian). 2007-02-12. Retrieved 2016-07-23.
- "Lokalt bestillingsverk" (in Norwegian). Nattjazz. Retrieved 2016-07-24.
- "Storveies hypnotisk psykedelia: Dersom Pink Floyd hadde vært på Nattjazz i 1970…". Bergens Tidende (in Norwegian). 2011-06-02. Retrieved 2016-07-24.
- "Øyvind Hegg-Lunde". Discography. Discogs.com. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Øyvind Hegg-Lunde.|