|Single by Modus featuring Janko Lehotský, Miroslav Žbirka, Marika Gombitová and Miroslav Jevčák|
|from the album OPUS '77|
|B-side||"Deň ako z pohľadnice" by Marika Gombitová|
|Label||OPUS (#9143 0440)|
|Marika Gombitová singles chronology|
The composition that featured lead vocals by Janko Lehotský, Miroslav Žbirka, Marika Gombitová and Miroslav Jevčák won the Golden award at the Bratislavská lýra '77 in the contest of the Czechoslovak authors. It also received the Audience Choice award.
Originally, the song was released on the vinyl compilation OPUS '77. To B-side of the single was attached a solo track by Gombitová, "Deň ako z pohľadnice" (written by Lehotský with Zoro Laurinc[note 1]).
- "Úsmev" - Studio version, Bratislavská lýra, 1978
Credits and personnel
- Janko Lehotský - lead vocal, music
- Miroslav Žbirka - lead vocal
- Marika Gombitová - lead vocal
- Miroslav Jevčák - lead vocal
- Kamil Peteraj - lyrics
- OPUS Records - copyright
Bratislavská lýra (English: Bratislava Lyre) was an annual festival of popular songs in former Czechoslovakia, established in 1966 in Bratislava. Two competitions were held; the category of Czechoslovak songwriters and the international contest. Winners were awarded by a golden, silver and/or bronze Lyre (depending on a position). Special prizes included Audience Choice, Journalists Choice, and Lifetime Achievement award. Gombitová won seven awards in total - three golden lyres (1977–78), one of silver (1979) and bronze (1980), plus an Audience Choice award (1977).
- Graclík, Miroslav; Nekvapil, Václav (2008). Marika Gombitová: An Unauthorized Lifestory of the Legend of Czechoslovak Pop Music (in Czech). Prague, Czech Republic: XYZ. p. 446. ISBN 978-80-7388-115-3. OCLC 294939865. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- Lehotský, Oskar (April 23, 2008a). Slovak Popular Music in the Years 1977–1989 – Marika Gombitová (PDF). Comenius University, Faculty of Arts (in Slovak). Bratislava, Slovakia. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2011-04-07.
- Lehotský, Oskar (April 23, 2008b). Slovak Popular Music in the Years 1977–1989 – Modus (PDF). Comenius University, Faculty of Arts (in Slovak). Bratislava, Slovakia. Retrieved 2011-04-07.