This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||November 11, 1963|
|Occupation||Head of TV productions at Sagafilm|
Þórhallur Gunnarsson (born November 11, 1963) is an Icelandic actor and television personality. Þórhallur has a B.A. degree in acting from the Iceland Academy of the Arts and an M.A. degree in television journalism from Goldsmiths, University of London. He was employed on a permanent basis at Borgarleikhúsið theater in Reykjavík from 1996 to 2000 and has worked for RÚV radio, and the Icelandic television channels Sjónvarpið, Skjár einn, and Stöð 2. Þórhallur was head of television of RÚV, as well as serving as the editor and host of Sjónvarpið's highly rated news/talk show Kastljós. Additionally, he has taught acting and engaged in work as a director. He is currently the head of TV productions at the Icelandic production company Sagafilm.
- "Leikárið hjá LA að hefjast." Vikublaðið (in Icelandic). Archived by National and University Library of Iceland. (33) 26. August 1994, p. 10
- "Guðný nýr forstjóri SagaFilm." Viðskiptablaðið (in Icelandic)
- "Morðgáta leyst með þáttöku áhorfenda." Morgunblaðið (in Icelandic). Archived by National and University Library of Iceland. (176) 8. August 1997, p. 22
- "Opna fólki nýja sín á umhverfið". Vikan (in Icelandic). Archived by National and University Library of Iceland. (36) 12. September 2000, p 6
- "Treystir Þórhalli að grípa sig." Fréttablaðið (in Icelandic). Archived by National and University Library of Iceland. (330) 2. December 2004, p. 86
- "Þórhallur Gunnarsson hættir á RÚV: Ákvörðun sem blundað hefur í mér í nokkurn tíma". Pressan (in Icelandic). 19 January 2010. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Bjartmarz wants apology from Kastljós". IcelandReview. 11 May 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
|This Icelandic biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|