|Region||Vardar Statistical Region|
|• Mayor||Gorančo Panovski (VMRO-DPMNE)|
|• Total||819.45 km2 (316.39 sq mi)|
|• Density||9.4/km2 (24/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
Čaška (Macedonian: Чашка (help·info)) is a municipality in central part of Republic of Macedonia. Čaška is also the name of the village where the municipal seat is found. This municipality is part of the Vardar Statistical Region.
The municipality borders
- Studeničani Municipality and Zelenikovo Municipality to the north,
- Veles Municipality, Rosoman Municipality and Gradsko Municipality to the east,
- Makedonski Brod Municipality and Dolneni Municipality to the west, and
- Kavadarci Municipality and Prilep Municipality to the south.
By the 2003 territorial division of the Republic, the rural
were attached to Čaška Municipality.
There has been an increase in tourism in the municipality recently.
In 2008, there were 25% more tourists than the year before.
Besides domestic tourists, now there are also guests from
According to the 2002 Macedonian census, Čaška Municipality has 7,673 inhabitants.
Ethnic groups in the municipality:
- Macedonians = 4,395 (57.3%)
- Albanians = 2,703 (35.2%)
- Turks = 391 (5.1%)
|Demographics of Čaška Municipality|
|2002[permanent dead link]||5,140|
|Demographics of the former Bogomila municipality|
|2002[permanent dead link]||1,252|
|Demographics of the former Izvor municipality|
|2002[permanent dead link]||1,049|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Čaška.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Čaška Municipality.|