Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Čardak might refer to various settlements in the former Yugoslavia:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Čardak (Modriča), a village close to Modriča
- Čardak, Pljevlja, a village near Pljevlja
- Čardak, Sremska Kamenica, a neighborhood of Sremska Kamenica, Serbia
- Čardak, Kovin, a former vacation settlement and refugee camp in Serbia
- Čardak, Črnomelj, a settlement in Črnomelj Municipality, Slovenia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.