Đặng Ngọc Ngự
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Đặng Ngọc Ngự was a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force who flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for third place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with seven kills.
- 22 May 1967, a US Air Force F-4C (pilot Perrine, WSO Backus);
- 10 May 1972, a USAF F-4E;
- 8 July 1972, a USAF F-4E (pilot Ross, WSO Imaye).
- Gordon, Yefim MiG-21, Midland Publishing 2008. ISBN 978-1-85780-257-3
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 1
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 2
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|