Location of İhsangazi within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Zühtü Danacı (AKP)|
|• District||383.96 km2 (148.25 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,021 m (3,350 ft)|
|• District density||16/km2 (40/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
İhsangazi, formerly Mergüze, is a town and district of Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, the population of the district was 7,068 of whom 3,127 lived in the town of İhsangazi. The district covers an area of 384 km2 (148 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 1,021 m (3,350 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-27.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-27.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on İhsangazi, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|