|• Mayor||Muhlis Doğan (MHP)|
|• Kaymakam||Çağlayan Aydın|
|• District||1,359.61 km2 (524.95 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,000 m (3,000 ft)|
|• District density||5.1/km2 (13/sq mi)|
İliç is a town and district of Erzincan Province in the Eastern Anatolia Region of Turkey. It covers an area of 1,397 km² and the elevation is 1,060 m. The district has a population of 6,349 of which 2,503 live in the town of İliç (2010). The mayor is Muhlis Doğan (MHP).
The town is just upstream of the Bağıştaş 1 Dam.
- Zinegar (Zimera) ruins
- Karabaş church
- Pasha kiosk
- Clock fountain (town center)
- Central church (town center)
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- İliç governorship: Geographical information Archived November 21, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Population data
|This article about an Eastern Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|