This section needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
İshak Alaton was born in Istanbul in 1927. He completed his high school education respectively at Şişli Terakki High School and Saint Michel French High School and graduated in 1946. Having finished his military service in Polatlı, Ankara, he went to Sweden to work as a welder in Motala Verkstad's locomotive factory in 1951.
He was very young when the varlık vergisi was imposed in Turkey. He recalls: "My father was a good businessman and member of the CHP. He was someone who served his party. He did volunteer work. During Atatürk's time he was preparing a place for himself in politics. Atatürk later passed away. İnönü, who replaced him, was a bigoted, xenophobic, narrowminded leader. İnönü and his Prime Minister Şükrü Saraçoğlu prepared that catastrophe together. He ensured that Turkey would be misrepresented. After the suffering that was endured, decisions changed and with America's support decisions changed and thousands of ruined people who had been sent into the mountains returned."
In the meantime he attended engineering drawing courses. Having finished his courses, he continued to work as an industrial designer at the same company until 1954. The same year he returned to Turkey and founded Alarko Company together with Üzeyir Garih.
- Jürgen Gottschlich, Dilek Zaptcioglu Istanbul Con atlante stradale 2011 Page 19 "Uomini d'affari ebrei come Ishak Alaton, che opera nel campo dell'elettronica, e l'imperatore della moda Cem Hakko (Vakko) sono attualmente tra i personaggi più noti di İstanbul. " Translation: "Jewish businessmen as Ishak Alaton, which operates in the field of electronics, and the emperor of fashion Cem Hakko (Vakko) are currently among the best known of İstanbul."
- Vos Iz Neias: "Istanbul - Prominent Turkish Jewish Billionaire: Living Next To Cemetery Is Secret To My Success" February 14, 2009
- "İshak Alaton: Babamı buradan götürdüler". Retrieved 2018-07-21.
“Babam iyi bir tüccardı ve Halk Partisi üyesiydi. Partisine hizmet eden bir insandı. Gönüllü yardımlar yapardı. Atatürk zamanında politikada kendine yer hazırlıyordu. Daha sonra Atatürk öldü. Yerine gelen İnönü, bağnaz, yabancı düşmanı, kapalı bir zihinsel yapıya sahip bir yöneticiydi. O felaketi İnönü ve dönemin başbakanı Şükrü Saraçoğlu birlikte hazırladı. Türkiye’nin yanlış tanınmasını sağladılar. Yaşanan acılardan sonra kararlar değişti ve Amerika’nın desteğiyle kararlar değişti ve dağa götürülmüş binlerce insan mahvolmuş olarak yerlerine getirildiler."
- "Prominent Turkish businessman Isak Alaton dead at 89". Anadolu Agency. September 12, 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-12.
- Biography of İshak Alaton
- The International Leadership Symposium
- Alarko Holding official website
- "Turkey Needs a Mentality Revolution"
|This business-related Turkish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|