From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Łagów is the name of several villages in Poland:
- Łagów, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Łagów, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Łagów, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
- Łagów, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Łagów, Krosno Odrzańskie County in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Łagów, Kielce County
- Łagów, Krosno County
- Łagów, Łowicz County
- Łagów, Łódź County
- Łagów, Świebodzin County
- Łagów, Zwoleń County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.