24 June 1981|
Łukasz Żal (Polish pronunciation: [ˈwukaʂ ˈʐal]; born 24 June 1981) is a Polish cinematographer and director. He graduated from the National Film School in Łódź in 2007. Noted for his work for Ida, he has won awards in many festivals and industry award events, including:
- 2014 Prix Carlo di Palma for Best European Cinematographer at 27th European Film Awards,
- Best Cinematography at San Francisco Film Critics Circle Awards 2014,
- Golden Frog for the Best Cinematography at 21st Camerimage,
- Yury Marukhin Memorial Award for Best Photography at 20th Listapad,
- Best Cinematography at 38th Gdynia Film Festival.
- "FilmPolski.pl". FilmPolski.
- "European Film Academy : THE 27TH EUROPEAN FILM AWARDS: WINNERS".
- "The San Francisco Film Critics Circle» Blog Archive » 2014 SAN FRANCISCO FILM CRITICS CIRCLE AWARDS".
- "Awards and prizes of MIFF "Listapad-2013"".
- "Gdynia 2013: "Ida" triumfuje na tegorocznym festiwalu". Filmweb.
|This Polish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|