Ōmachi Station (Hiroshima)
JR Ōmachi Station building (April, 2004)
|Location||Ōmachi-higashi 2-chōme, Asaminami, Hiroshima, Hiroshima
Ōmachi Station (大町駅 Ōmachi-eki?) is a station of the Kabe Line and the Astram Line located in Ōmachi-higashi, Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. The stations of the two lines are directly connected each other by an overpass.
On August 20, 1994, the station was opened as a transfer point of the Kabe and Astram lines.
Ōmachi Station on the Kabe Line features one side platform for handling trains.
|■ Kabe Line||Hiroshima, Kabe|
|1||■ Astram Line||Kōiki-kōen-mae|
|2||■ Astram Line||Hondōri|
- █ Kabe Line
- Ōmachi Bus Terminal
- Hiroshima Ōmachi Post Office
- ATMs: Asaminami Post Office, Hiroshima Bank, Momiji Bank, Hiroshima Credit Union, Hiroshima Credit Association
- Sanyō Expressway Interchange
- Japan National Route 54
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 38 (Hiroshima-Toyohira Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 270 (Yagi-Midorii Route)
- (Japanese) JR West
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|