From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ōmiya Station is the name of multiple railway stations in Japan.
- "Exactly Ōmiya" Stations:
- "Partially Ōmiya" Stations:
- Awa-Ōmiya Station in Itano, Itano District, Tokushima Prefecture on the Kōtoku Line of Shikoku Railway Company (JR Shikoku)
- Echizen-Ōmiya Station in Fukui, Fukui on West Japan Railway Company (JR West)
- Hitachi-Ōmiya Station in Hitachi-Ōmiya, Ibaraki on the Suigun Line of the East Japan Railway Company
- Higashi-Ōmiya Station in Minuma-ku, Saitama City on the Utsunomiya Line of the East Japan Railway Company
- Izumi-Ōmiya Station in Kishiwada, Ōsaka Prefecture on the Nankai Main Line of Nankai Electric Railway
- Kita-Ōmiya Station in Ōmiya-ku, Saitama City on the Noda Line of Tobu Railway
- Kyōtango-Ōmiya Station in Kyōtango, Kyoto Prefecture on the Miyazu Line of Kitakinki tango Railway
- Ōmiya-kōen Station in Ōmiya-ku, Saitama City Saitama on the Tōbu Noda Line
- Sembayashi-Omiya Station in Asahi-ku, Osaka City on the Tanimachi Line of Ōsaka Municipal Subway
- Shijō-Ōmiya Stationin Shimogyō-ku, Kyōto City on the Arashiyama Main Line of Keifuku Electric Railroad
- Shin-Ōmiya Station in Nara City in Nara Prefecture, on the Kintetsu Nara Line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ōmiya Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.