(Redirected from Ōtake)
Location of Ōtake in Hiroshima Prefecture
|• Mayor||Yoshiro Iriyama (since June 2006)|
|• Total||78.57 km2 (30.34 sq mi)|
|Population (May 1, 2017)|
|• Density||350/km2 (910/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Round Leaf Holly|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|City hall address||Ogata 1-11-1, Otake City, Hiroshima Prefecture (広島県大竹市小方１丁目11番１号)
- 5th century - Okudano-sato - Okudano-eki on the San'yōdō.
- 1608-1611 - Kamei-jyo.
- The city "Otake" was founded on September 1, 1954.
- Otake is the part of Seto Inland Sea industrial area, formed the first petrochemical industrial complex (kombinat) in Japan.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Mitsubishi Rayon
- Hatsukaichi can be accessed from Hiroshima city via the JR West Sanyo Line.
- Sanyō Expressway connects Hiroshima and Iwakuni.
- Japan National Route 2, Route 186 (Japan)
- Yasaka Dam Yasaka dam, Yasaka-kyo
- Kinryu Park Kinryu Park
- Kamei Park Kamei Park
- Jyaku0iwa Jyaku-iwa
- Atata Island Atata-jima
- Mount Mikura Mikura-dake
- Mount Mikura Campsite Mikura-dake campsite
Otake has Sister City relationships with:
- Dujiangyan City, China
- "Official website of Ōtake City" (in Japanese). Japan: Ōtake City. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- Media related to Ōtake, Hiroshima at Wikimedia Commons
- Ōtake City official website (in Japanese)
- Ōtake City official website (in Russian)
|This Hiroshima Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|