Ōwada Station (Saitama)
Ōwada Station in March 2007
|Location||31-172-1 Junochō, Minuma-ku, Saitama, Saitama
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Passengers (FY2014)||19,135 daily|
Ōwada Station is served by the 62.7 km Tobu Urban Park Line from Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture to Funabashi in Chiba Prefecture, and lies 4.0 km from the western terminus of the Tobu Urban Park Line at Ōmiya.
The station consists of two opposed side platforms serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Iwatsuki, Kasukabe, and Kashiwa|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Ōmiya|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
The station opened on 17 November 1929.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Ōwada Station becoming "TD-04".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 19,135 passengers daily.
- Ōwada Park
- Saitama City Minuma Ward Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ōwada Station (Saitama).|
- Ōwada Station information (Tobu) (in Japanese)
- Ōwada Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (in Japanese)