From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Ōyodo in Nara Prefecture
|• Total||38.06 km2 (14.70 sq mi)|
|Population (September 1, 2007)|
|• Density||521.15/km2 (1,349.8/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Cyclobalanopsis glauca|
|• Flower||Pyrus pyrifolia|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|City hall address||2090 Hinokakimoto, Ōyodo-machi, Nara-ken
- 1889 - Ōyodo village is created.
- 1921 - Ōyodo village is renamed Ōyodo town.
- 1952 - Ōada village is merged into Ōyodo town.
- Primary Schools
- Ōyodo Sakuragaoka Elementary School
- Ōyodo Midorigaoka Elementary School
- Ōyodo Kibougaoka Elementary School
- Junior High Schools
- Ōyodo Junior High School
- High Schools
- Ōyodo High School
|This Nara Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|