Location of Şabanözü within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ali Çapcı (AKP)|
|• District||605.13 km2 (233.64 sq mi)|
|• District density||17/km2 (44/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Every Monday is the day for bazaar which takes place in the centrum. Wheat, beans, corn and various fruit are the agricultural products of the fields that are rich of natural water resources. Gümerdiğin is one of the biggest towns of the district.
Unemployment rate is zero in Şabanözü and it is the record for Turkey.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Sabanozu, Turkey". Retrieved 13 March 2008.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|