From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Şefaatli within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Zeki Bozkurt (AKP)|
|• District||826.57 km2 (319.14 sq mi)|
|Elevation||957 m (3,140 ft)|
|• District density||20/km2 (53/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Şefaatli is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 30,013 of which 13,728 live in the town of Şefaatli.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Şefaatli, Turkey". Archived from the original on 2012-10-25. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- Şefaatli (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- General information,pictures on Şefaatli and pictures, live webcam and radio (in Turkish)
- General information on Şefaatli (in Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|