(Redirected from Şirvan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shirvan is a historical Iranian region in the eastern Caucasus, now in Azerbaijan.
Shirvan or Sirvan or variants may also refer to:
- Şirvan, Azerbaijan
- Şirvan, Shamakhi, Azerbaijan
- Sirvan County, Ilam Province, Iran
- Shirvan County, North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Shirvan Rural District, Borujerd County, Lorestan Province, Iran
- Şirvan, Turkey
- Shirvan steppe, part of the Kur-Araz Lowland of Azerbaijan
- Lerrnakert, Shirak, formerly Shirvan, Armenia
- Sirvan Khosravi (born 1982)), an Iranian singer
- All pages with titles containing Shirvan
- All pages with titles containing Sirvan
- All pages with titles containing Şirvan
- Shirvani (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.