|Full name||Ženski rukometni klub Zamet|
|Head coach||Adriana Prosenjak|
The club was founded in September 1957 as RK Partizan Zamet by Prof. Stanko Jerger, Josip Šarić and Vittorio Drog. On the initiative of Stanko Jerger, the women's team was made later. Until January 1985, the club was combined with RK Zamet.
In 1962, the players of Partizan Zamet went to the quarter finals of the Yugoslav Cup where they lost 6:5 to Zagreb. The next year, they finished second in the Croatian championship and failed to qualify for the First League, being one point behind Partizan Bjelovar. They failed to qualify for the next three seasons. From 1971 to 1974, the club played in the Yugoslav First League. After 1974, the club played in the second tier of the Yugoslav Women's Handball Championship until the collapse of the Yugoslav league.
In the first season of the Croatian league, Zamet played in the 1.B HRL, won the league, and got promoted to the 1.A HRL the same season. In their first season in the 1.A HRL, the club finished in second place and qualified for the EHF City Cup, which was their first appearance in a European competition. The club was then led by Slavko Bralić.
From 2002 to 2004, the club was called Croatia Osiguranje Zamet due to sponsorship.
Since the foundation of the club, matches were played on the playground Zamet when field handball was played.
As of 2009, the club has been playing in Centar Zamet. The capacity of the venue is 2,350 spectators.
Since the beginning of Croatian handball in 1992, Zamet has competed at the highest level.
- Squad for the 2016-17 season
- President: Sandra Stojković Hinić
- Head Coach: Adriana Prosenjak
- Assistant Coach: Jasenka Pilepić
- Fitness Coach: Marinko Anić
- Tehniko: Sandro Gulja
Notable former players
- 1957–1968 - Vittorio Drog☨
- 1968–1977 - Stanko Jerger
- 1977–1979 - Ivan Brnabić
- 1979–1980 - Fedor Pirović
- 1980–1983 - Drago Crnčević
- 1983–1985 - Petar Čarić
- 1985–1991 - Ranko Dujmović
- 1991-1994 - Srđan Čevizović
- 1994-1999 - Ranko Dujmović
- 1999–present - Luka Denona
- Runner-up (2): 1992-93, 2014–15
- 1.B HRL
- Winners (2): 1991-92, 1996–97
- Croatian Cup
- Finalist (2): 2014, 2016
- Yugoslav Second League (North)
- Winners (1): 1977-78
- Regional league of Primorje and Istra
- Winners (3): 1967-68, 1968–69, 1969–70
- Rijeka League
- Winners (4): 1957-58, 1958–59, 1961–62, 1963-64
|Season||Competition||Round||Date of game||Club||First game||Combined score||Second game||Club||Date of game|
|1993-1994||EHF City Cup||R of 16||30 October 1993||Fémina Visé||25-17||28-20||11 - 18||Zamet||31 October 1993|
|1993-1994||EHF City Cup||Quarterfinals||22 January 1994||Szegedi ESK||24-20||42-42||22 - 18||Zamet||29 January 1994|
|2015-16||EHF Cup||R 2||24 October 2015||HB Dudelange||16-39||34-74||18 - 35||Zamet||25 October 2015|
|2015-16||EHF Cup||R 3||21 November 2015||Odense Håndbold||58-44||34-74||30 - 21||Zamet||22 November 2015|
EHF club coefficient ranking
(As of 2 February 2017), source: Eurotopteams website
|131||HŽRK Zrinjski Mostar||62|
- Petar Orgulić - 50 godina rukometa u Rijeci (2005), Adria public