Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Airport type||Non-towered airport|
|Elevation AMSL||4,252 ft / 1,296 m|
- (in Serbian) AERODROMI u PDF formatu
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Montenegro". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Montenegro". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes
- "Airports in Montenegro". fallingrain.com. – IATA, ICAO and DAFIF codes
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Montenegro-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|