|Operating bases||Henri Coandă International Airport|
|Headquarters||Henri Coandă International Airport
Țiriac Air (SC Ion Tiriac Air SRL) is a Romanian corporate charter airline with its head office at Henri Coandă International Airport near Bucharest, operating from Henri Coandă International Airport. The airline operates helicopters and business jets, and is the sole Romanian operator to own a private VIP Terminal and hangar capability. Tiriac Air operates as a maintenance base for Agusta helicopters under EASA Part 145 certification.
Țiriac Air was founded in 1997, as part of Țiriac Group.
The Țiriac Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- 1 x Bombardier Global 5000
- 1 x Gulfstream G200
- 1 x Agusta A109S Grand (Helicopter)
- 1 x AgustaWestland AW139 (Helicopter)
- "Terms and Conditions" (Direct English link) Țiriac Air. Retrieved on 11 December 2011. "[...]SC Ion Tiriac Air SRL, headquartered in Romania, Otopeni, Ilfov, 224G Bucurestilor Str, PO BOX 21-17,[...]" - Romanian: "[...]Calea Bucureştilor nr. 224G, Otopeni, jud. Ilfov,[...]"
- "Contact & Booking." (Direct English link) Țiriac Air. Retrieved on 11 December 2011. "" HENRI COANDA " INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Address:Otopeni - Calea Bucurestilor 224G" - Romanian: "AEROPORTUL INTERNAȚIONAL " HENRI COANDĂ " Adresă:Otopeni - Calea Bucureştilor 224G"
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Romania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|