(Redirected from ← (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ← in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
← or <- may refer to:
- an arrow (symbol), character of Unicode
- an arrow key, on a keyboard
- ←, <<, <-, representing the assignment operator in various programming languages
- a converse implication in logic
- the relative direction of left or back
- "Caused by" (and other meanings), in medical notation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ←.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.