From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ← (disambiguation))
← or <- may refer to:
- an arrow (symbol) character of Unicode
- an arrow key on a keyboard
- ←, <<, <-, representing the assignment (computer science) operator in various programming languages
- a converse implication in logic
- the relative direction of left or back
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ←.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.