From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ↑ (disambiguation))
The symbol ↑, an upward pointing arrow, can refer to:
- Yn, a Romanian Cyrillic letter
- Up arrow key
- For the symbol, represented in Unicode, see Arrow (symbol)
- For the mathematical notation of undefined, see Defined and undefined
- For the mathematical notation of iterated exponentiation, see Knuth's up-arrow notation
- For the mathematical game theory position Up, see Up (game theory)
- It also resembles the medieval Roman numeral for 900.
- The Sheffer stroke (logical NAND)
- In medical notation, "increased"; for example, ↑AST means AST level higher than earlier and/or higher than the reference range
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ↑.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.