From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ↑ (disambiguation))
|Look up ↑ or up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The symbol ↑, an upward pointing arrow, may refer to:
- Ꙟ, an archaic Romanian Cyrillic letter
- ↑, upwards arrow, a Unicode arrow symbol
- ↑, uarr, a HTML or XML character entity
- ↑, a mathematical symbol for "undefined"
- ↑, a notation of Knuth's up-arrow notation for very large integers
- ↑, a mathematical game theory position Up
- ↑or Sheffer stroke, notation for the logical statement "not both"
- Arrow keys, on computer keyboards
- Arrow (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ↑.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.