(Redirected from ↑ (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The symbol ↑, an upward pointing arrow, also called up arrow, uparrow, or upwards arrow, may refer to:
- ↑, a mathematical symbol for "undefined"
- ↑, a notation of Knuth's up-arrow notation for very large integers
- ↑, a mathematical game theory position Up
- ↑ or Sheffer stroke, the logical connective "not both" or NAND
↑, the APL function 'take'
- "Increased" (and similar meanings), in medical notation
- ↑, a chemical symbol for production of gas, which bubbles up.
- ↑, upwards arrow, a Unicode arrow symbol
↑, a HTML or XML character entity
- ↑, codepoint 8A (hex) in EBCDIC Code page 293, used for writing APL
- ↑, the glyph for character 94 (decimal) in ASCII until 1967, when it was replaced by the caret (^).