(Redirected from → (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up → in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
→ or -> may refer to:
- one of the arrow (symbol), characters of Unicode
- one of the arrow keys, on a keyboard
- →, >, representing the assignment operator in various programming languages
->, a Pointer operator in C and C++ where
a->bis synonymous with
(*a).b(except when either
*has been overridden in C++).
→, goto in the APL programming language
- →, representing the direction of a chemical reaction in a chemical equation
- →, representing the set of all mathematical functions that map from one set to another in set theory
- →, representing a material implication in logic
- →, representing morphism in category theory
- →, representing a vector in physics and mathematics
- the relative direction of right or forward
- →, a notation of Conway chained arrow notation for very large integers
- "Due to" (and other meanings), in medical notation
- the button that starts playback of a recording on a media player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title →.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.