From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ↓ (disambiguation))
|Look up ↓ or down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The arrow symbol ↓ may refer to:
- the downward direction, a relative direction
- the keyboard cursor control key, an arrow key
- logical NOR
- an undefined object, in mathematical well-definition
- a comma category, in category theory
- down (game theory), a mathematical game
- the ingressive sound, in phonetics
- In medical notation, "decreased" (for example, ↓AST) means AST level lower than earlier and/or lower than the reference range
- Down sign (disambiguation)
- Arrow (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ↓.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.