Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ≡ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The symbol ≡ (triple bar) is used in science and mathematics with several different meanings. It may refer to the following:
- Identity (mathematics), identity of two mathematical expressions
- Logical biconditional, in logic (if and only if)
- Modular arithmetic, a ≡ b (mod m)
- Equivalence relation, often denoted using a triple bar
- Triple bond, a type of covalent bond between two atoms
- Tesla Model 3, stylized symbol
- ≅ (disambiguation), the symbol for a congruence relation in algebra
- ☰, Ch'ién, the trigram of the I Ching that consists of three unbroken lines
- Ξ, capital letter Xi of the Greek alphabet
- List of mathematical symbols
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ≡.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.