|Released||15 October 1984|
|Genre||Hard rock, blues rock|
|Producer||Harry Vanda, George Young|
'74 Jailbreak is an EP by Australian rock band AC/DC, comprising five tracks that had previously been released only in Australia. It was released in 1984 only in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Israel, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, the US, Uruguay and Venezuela. The song "Jailbreak" was also released as a single and a video. The EP was reissued worldwide in 2003 as part of the AC/DC Remasters series.
The first track is from the Australian version of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1976), while the rest are from the Australian version of the band's debut album, High Voltage, recorded in 1974 and released early the following year.
|2.||"You Ain't Got a Hold on Me"||3:31|
|4.||"Soul Stripper"||M. Young, A. Young||6:25|
|5.||"Baby, Please Don't Go"||Big Joe Williams||4:50|
- Bon Scott – lead vocals
- Angus Young – lead guitar, rhythm guitar
- Malcolm Young – rhythm guitar, lead guitar, backing vocals
- George Young – production, bass guitar, backing vocals, drums
- Rob Bailey – bass guitar
- Mark Evans – bass guitar on "Jailbreak"
- Phil Rudd – drums & percussion on "Jailbreak"
- Tony Currenti – drums & percussion on tracks 2-4
- Peter Clack – drums & percussion on "Baby, Please Don't Go"
- Harry Vanda – production
- Engleheart, Murray & Arnaud Durieux (2006). AC/DC: Maximum Rock & Roll. pp. 92–93. ISBN 0-7322-8383-3.
- Saulnier, Jason (30 September 2011). "Mark Evans Interview". Music Legends. Archived from the original on 7 November 2012. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Fink, Jesse (1 November 2013). The Youngs: The Brothers Who Built AC/DC. Ebury Australia. ISBN 9781742759791.
- Lyrics on AC/DC's official website