(Don't) touch me on my studio
(Don't) touch me on my studio is a South African meme that developed out of an e.tv television interview, 7 April 2010, with André Visagie, former Secretary General of the far right group, the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB), and political analyst, Lebohang Pheko. The two were discussing race relations in South Africa in the aftermath of AWB leader Eugène Terre'Blanche's murder. Pheko confronted Visagie about the alleged abuse of farm workers in South Africa, and the anchor of the show, Chris Maroleng had to intervene when Visagie lost his temper, ripping off his microphone and storming off the set before returning and saying: "You won't dare interrupting me...I am not finished with you (sic)."
Maroleng's repeated statement to Visagie, "(Don't) touch me on my studio, (don't) touch me on my studio (sic)," and the AWB member's adamant response, "I'll touch you on your studio", became a focus of jokes on Twitter, email, Facebook, forums  and video remixes on YouTube. The Broadcasting Complaints Commission received 19 complaints about Maroleng's handling of the issue  but these complaints were rejected.
Antjie Krog, South African poet and academic, has expressed misgivings about the meme; “an Afrikaner and a black man's inability to use correct English has become the laughing stock of the country".
- Huisman, Beinne (8 April 2010). "Don't touch me on my studio!". Times Live. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Hans, Bongani (7 April 2010). "AWB man causes chaos at TV studio". The Witness/News24. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Whackhead's Andre Visagie re-mix: Don't Touch Me On My Studio". Mangwanani. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "MyBroadband Forum". mybroadband. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Don't Touch me on my Studio - eTV interview with Andre Visagie and Lebohang Pheko". refreshcreativemedia. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "(Don't) Touch Me On My Studio [Mo's Circle Mix]". touchmystudio.
- "Don't Touch me on my Studio - eTV interview with Andre Visagie and Lebohang Pheko". refreshcreativemedia.
- "AWB news clip - Touch me on my studio". ougibbons.
- "Touch Me On My Studio". The Young Turks.
- "TOUCH ME ON MY STUDIO VISAGIE VS MALEMA SONG". VentilationKid.
- Manson, Herman (2 June 2010). "BCCSA rules on "touch me on my studio" interview". bizcommunity. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "'Don't touch me on my studio' debate gets all-clear". Mail and Guardian. 2 June 2010. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- “When it comes to dialogue, we don’t have the words” Antjie Krog, Sunday Times 25 April 2010
- "Writing b(l)ack: the ab(use) of the English language in texts by two post-94 black South African authors Archived 2013-12-03 at the Wayback Machine" Phalafala, Portia Mahlodi (MA Thesis, University of the Witwatersrand) 13 August 2012