(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Paganini)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Paganini)"|
|Song by Ella Fitzgerald|
On the 2007 tribute album We All Love Ella: Celebrating the First Lady of Song recorded to mark Fitzgerald's 90th birthday, it was performed by Chaka Kahn and Natalie Cole, and Cole and Patti Austin performed the song at the tribute concert to Fitzgerald on June 6, 2007. At the London concert in December celebrating Fitzgerald, it was performed by Ian Shaw and Claire Martin.
- Ella Fitzgerald – Jukebox Ella: The Complete Verve Singles, Vol. 1 (2003), Ella in Hollywood (1961), Ella in Budapest, Hungary (1970)
- Dee Dee Bridgewater – Dear Ella (1997)
- Chaka Kahn and Natalie Cole – We All Love Ella: Celebrating the First Lady of Song (2007)
- Nikki Yanofsky – "Nikki" (2010)
- Celine Dion – Celine Live in Las Vegas residency 2011 – 2015
- "Ella Fitzgerald Discography - Discography - Part 1". Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- Harrington, Richard (17 June 1996). "The voice of a lifetime: Elegant Ella Fitzgerald Sang Her Way Into Our Hearts". The Washington Post. p. C01.
- Great Performances . We Love Ella! . Musical Selections | PBS
- Weatherford, Mike (20 January 2012). "Celine Dion show a slick, fresh celebration of live musicianship". The Las Vegas Review-Journal. p. 6J.
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|