( ) (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Function prototype, no arguments or unknown arguments, in some programming languages
- ( ) (album), 2002 album by Sigur Rós
- ( ) (film), 2003 short film directed by Morgan Fisher
- The emoticon representing a hug
- The empty list in the Lisp programming language
- The unit type in the Haskell programming language
- The stage name of Kim Carlsson, a member of the Swedish black metal band Lifelover
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ( ).
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.