( ) (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ( ) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Function prototype, no arguments or unknown arguments, in some programming languages
- ( ) (album), a 2002 album by Sigur Rós
- ( ) (film), a 2003 short film directed by Morgan Fisher
- A hug, in emoticon
- The empty list in the Lisp programming language
- The unit type in the Haskell programming language
- The stage name of Kim Carlsson, a member of the Swedish black metal band Lifelover
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ( ).
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.