From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up *, Star, asterisk, splat, or star in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "*", a song by M83
- "*", a song by Sadist from Lego
- A symbol for not out in cricket
- A symbol identifying a genetic lineage as a paragroup of a specified haplogroup
- Star (game theory), the value given to the game where both players have only the option of moving to the zero game
- In linguistics, a symbol that prefixes a word or phrase that, in historical linguistics, is a reconstructed form for which no actual examples have been found; and in linguistics of a modern language (see: synchronic linguistics), is judged ungrammatical
- The symbol is used to refer a reader to a footnote or endnote
- The logo for the alternative rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- In telephony, the beginning of a Vertical service code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title *.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.