Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up --, ---, ----, or —— in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
--, a string of two hyphen-minus characters or - -, may approximate or refer to:
- En dash (–)
- Em dash (—), as a typewriter approximation
- Sig dashes (--), the email and Usenet signature delimiter
- For Unix commands, used as a prefix for command options. By itself, it typically means the end of command options.
- Decrement operator in some programming languages
- Inline comments, commonly used in programming languages
- Emoticon, a pictorial representation of a facial expression in characters
- - (disambiguation)
- HTML comment tag,
- Horizontal rule
- ASCII art
- // (disambiguation)
- *** (disambiguation)
- ?? (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title --.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.