Jump to navigation Jump to search
.32 in caliber variations include:
- .32 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol), a pistol cartridge
- .32-40 Ballard, an American rifle cartridge
- .32 H&R Magnum, a rimmed cartridge designed for use in revolvers
- .32 Long Colt, an American centerfire fire revolver cartridge
- .32 NAA, a cartridge/firearm system from North American Arms and Corbon Ammunition using a .380 ACP case
- .32 Remington, an American rifle cartridge
- .32 rimfire cartridge, chambered in revolvers and rifles in the late 19th and early 20th centuries
- .32 S&W, cartridge was introduced in 1878 for the Smith & Wesson model 1½ revolver
- .32 S&W Long, a straight-walled, centerfire, rimmed handgun cartridge, based on the earlier .32 S&W cartridge
- .32-20 Winchester, the first small-game lever-action cartridge that Winchester produced
- .32 Winchester Self-Loading, an American rifle cartridge
- .32 Winchester Special, a rimmed cartridge created in October 1901 for use in the Winchester Model 94 lever-action rifle
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.